iPads are full size iPads models 2, 3 and Retina Display (Model 4). Most are WiFi with 3G models, White with 16Gb memory.
Our clients rent iPads and accessories for a wide range of applications such as the following:
- Rent iPads to register guests speedily at an event or conference
- Rent iPads to carry out market research in real time and outdoor marketing
- Rent iPads to deliver national awareness campaigns
- Rent iPads at a conference for instant feedback
- Rent iPads to increase interest, interaction and customer satisfaction
- Rent iPads for Board meetings or presentations
- Rent iPads for exhibition stands with looping product videos and brochures and reduce the volume and cost of printed brochures
- Rent iPads to launch new products and for customer sign ups or surveys
- Rent iPads to collect data from visitors
- Make iPads available on exhibition stands for customer self-service
- Rent iPads for training courses or seminars and provide the materials on-line.
We work with a wide range of organisations and have developed specific expertise in advising on the most appropriate applications for individual circumstances.
We can supply WiFi only or WiFi +3G iPads which take SIM cards to access the internet anywhere there is a 3G signal. We can supply and pre-install the SIM cards with a data allowance which can then be topped up as required.
Tell us what you want and we will work to make it happen.
IPADS FOR SCHOOLS AND TRAINING
Use to preload training materials and reduce printing costs and time.
Read on to see the possibilities to use iPads in the classroom:
IPAD FOR GUEST / ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
Use a dedicated App to minimise check-in time and deal with additional arrivals speedily. There are various Apps available on the App Store and you can read more below about one used by several clients.
Use for voting and pushing PowerPoint presentations to every iPad in the room. Two way communications with attendees. Twitter Feeds.
IPADS FOR CONFERENCE APP
We can arrange for a bespoke training / conference app to include, Conference Venue Details, Agendas, Speaker Bios, Floor plans, Powerpoint Presentations, Annual Reports, Delegate Lists, Images and Videos. The entire Conference is embedded on to the supplied device or made available to install on a BYOD.