NOTE: This cart is for charging only and does not support syncing of tablet devices
- - The charge cart charges 30 tablets and/or notepads including iPads, Samsung tablets, Thinkpad 13, 13 Chromebook, ThinkPad L460, P40 Yoga, T460, X1 Carbon, X1 Tablet, X1 Yoga
- - Supports any Tablet, Notebook or Laptop with dimensions up to 15.3"x12.3"x1.1" DxHxW (364x313x28 mm) in size
- - Spacious Design allows charge adapters for laptops to be installed at the back of the cart
- - Cables are routed very tidily to the devices to be charged
- - 30 bins to store the devices with their AC adapter
- - 30 power outlets with easy access and spare power outlet for an additional device like a projector
- - Schools or organizations with a variety of brands will be able to use the cart to charge all supported devices regardless of brand
- - 3 way USB power charging cables with Micro USB port, 8 pin phone port and Type C port can be supplied at additional charge
The charging time is optimised with patented PowerShuttle (PS) technology, which also prevents the circuits from overloading by grouping the number of devices charging at one time.
The cart comes fully assembled with four 10cm wheels attached. These wheels are medical-grade with dual-wheel locking casters to allow easy transportation.
It also includes two keys to lock the cart and 30 bins to store the devices with their AC adapters.
Devices are prevented from overheating by a fan and four ventilation holes.
The cart is carefully constructed using a rugged steel frame, steel front and rear doors and moulded fire-rated ABS exterior to withstand heavy-use.
The cart is powered using one power cord (12', 3.8 m) plugged into a wall outlet. The cord wrap is recessed into the side of the cart.
Each cart comes with LED status indicators to provide users with zone charging status.
Certifications. These include: CE, Certification UL 60950 Safety of Information Technology Equipment, CAN/CSA C22 2 No. 60950; UL 1678 Household, Commercial and Institutional Use Carts, Stands and Entertainment Centers for Use with Audio and/or Video Equipment EN 55022:2010; EN55024:2010; EN61000-3-2:2006+A1: 2009+A2:2009; EN61000-3-3: 2008 ICES-003 Issue 4, Class A FCC Part 15 Class A Country-specific certification as required. RoHS and Reach compliant material used.